Don’t know where to start?
We offer a free no-commitment fitness consultation over the phone, at the local gym or we can even come to your home (within a 10 mile radius). We create a fitness goals framework for you, calculate a calorie counter to help you manage your macronutrient intake, devise exercise session plans and provide exercise instruction to give you all the tools you need to get started by yourself.
If you are feeling ready and motivated we can get going with your first session straight-away! We can train you at your home, in the comfort of your own garden or living room. We can train you on weekdays between 9.30am-9.00pm and some weekends
Trying hard but not seeing results?
We take a look at your vital stats, lifestyle and diet, examine your current fitness program if you have one, set and refine goals for you to aim towards, push you harder than you could or maybe would yourself, help you stay motivated and teach you the knowledge needed to carry on maximising the effectiveness of your workouts and training in future.
Don’t know what foods to eat or avoid?
Trying to work out how much protein we should be eating, how many glasses of water a day we should drink, whether low-fat or zero sugar products are good for us or not- there is a mind-boggling maze of jargon out there that can be a struggle for anyone to decipher. We try and cut through all the information with calorie counters, meal plans and nutritional advice to help you understand how to manage your diet and lifestyle, what foods are best for you and will help you towards your goals and to provide inspiration in the kitchen so you don’t feel consigned to a diet of plain chicken and steamed vegetables!
Support, encouragement and coaching
We’ve been there and done it. We know how hard it can be, how long it can take and how lonely, scary and disheartening it can be. We know what it’s like to fail over and over again! We also know that with effective training, coaching and a little support and positive reinforcement, anyone can get fitter and feel better about themselves. You might want to lose some weight, tone-up to feel confident on your beach holiday or just want to feel happier and better in yourself- chances are if you’re not where you want to be, you could benefit from a little help.
Personal Training at home:
We can train you at home, in the comfort of your own garden or living room:
- Convenient– You don’t have to pack your bag or travel to the gym!
- Private– Not everyone feels confident working out with other people present or is prepared to leap into exercising in public at the gym! Working out in your own space can make you feel more comfortable and less self-conscious meaning you have a BETTER time!
- Learn to workout at home– You might have bought a dumbbell, skipping rope or exercise ball but may have no idea how to actually use those in your environment or to work towards your goals. We will show you how to use those tools as well as others you may not have thought of that are available to us around the house and home to create an effective programme with real results.
- Bring some friends (up to 3)- Why not find a perfect excuse to meet up with your BFF to catch up on the gossip, spend some quality workout-time together and split the cost of personal training? Get in shape for your holiday or wedding, support and motivate your friends, stick to a pattern by working-out together.
- Coaching- We will determine targeted exercises and activities, set a customised program to help you work towards your goals, organise FITT training so you can see the progress and always know what you are working towards. We never do the same old workouts- we are always changing, always progressing towards your goals.
- We ask you what you want to focus on- slimming, body aesthetics, legs bums and tums, Pilates, flexibility, core strength, HIIT, weights, circuits, combat, pad-work and more. We provide all the equipment you need to have an amazing workout.
- At home £40 per session: Want to get fit but don’t feel confident enough to work-out in the gym? Training sessions are tailored specifically for you and your exercise preferences for maximum benefit- you can even workout in the comfort of your own garden or living room! Achieve amazing results without ever setting foot in a gym (Book 12 sessions for £400 and save £80 – Includes workout plans, ongoing nutrition advice, calorie calculations and food diary, no equipment necessary. Pay by direct debit or in installments)
- Exercise Buddy/ Couples/ Bring some friends (up to 3): £40 per session: Love working out with your BFF’s or that special someone in your life? Don’t have a membership at the same gym? Struggling to find childcare so you can fit in a workout? Train at home and split the cost by training in small groups of two to four – support, encourage and join in the fun with your friends, with exercises and workouts designed for your preferences. Train together with customised exercises and workouts for each of you, learn new workouts to perform together and how to support each other as you work towards your goals (Book 12 sessions for £400 and save £80 – Includes workout plans, ongoing nutrition advice, calorie calculations and food diary, no equipment necessary. Pay by direct debit or in installments)