Gym Based Personal Training at Crowborough Leisure Centre
If you don’t know where to even start, we offer a free no-commitment fitness consultation over the phone, at the local gym or we can even come to your home (within a 10 mile radius). We create a fitness goals framework for you, calculate a calorie counter to help you manage your macronutrient intake, devise exercise session plans and provide exercise instruction to give you all the tools you need to get started by yourself.
If you are feeling ready and motivated we can get going with your first session straight-away! We can train you on weekdays from 9.00am-9.00pm and on some weekends.
Trying hard but not seeing results?
We take a look at your vital stats, lifestyle and diet, examine your current fitness program if you have one, set and refine goals for you to aim towards, push you harder than you could or maybe would yourself, help you stay motivated and teach you the knowledge needed to carry on maximising the effectiveness of your workouts and training in future.
Don’t know what foods to eat or avoid?
Trying to work out how much protein we should be eating, how many glasses of water a day we should drink, whether low-fat or zero sugar products are good for us or not- there is a mind-boggling maze of jargon out there that can be a struggle for anyone to decipher. We try and cut through all the information with calorie counters, meal plans and nutritional advice to help you understand how to manage your diet and lifestyle, what foods are best for you and will help you towards your goals and to provide inspiration in the kitchen so you don’t feel consigned to a diet of plain chicken and steamed vegetables!
Support, encouragement and coaching
We’ve been there and done it. We know how hard it can be, how long it can take and how lonely, scary and disheartening it can be. We know what it’s like to fail over and over again! We also know that with effective training, coaching and a little support and positive reinforcement, anyone can get fitter and feel better about themselves. You might want to lose some weight, tone-up to feel confident on your beach holiday or just want to feel happier and better in yourself- chances are if you’re not where you want to be, you could benefit from a little help.
Personal Training at Crowborough Leisure Centre:
We can train you at the leading local gym, Crowborough Leisure Centre:
- Convenient-Local gym open 7 days a week, free onsite parking.
- No gym membership needed- Just turn up for your appointment!
- Great facilities– Running track, resistance and CV machines, bikes, rowers, tyres, bags, pads, free weights and cables- all the equipment you could ever possibly need to design an amazing workout.
- Learn how to use the gym– Don’t stand around feeling awkward in the free weights area! Leave your session feeling confident that you are armed with the knowledge of what you need to do the next time you step into the gym.
- Coaching-We will determine targeted exercises and activities, set a customised program to help you work towards your goals, organise FITT training so you can see the progress and always know what you are working towards. We never do the same old workouts- we are always changing, always progressing towards your goals.
- We ask you what you want to focus on- slimming, body aesthetics, legs bums and tums, Pilates, flexibility, core strength, HIIT, weights, circuits, combat, pad-work and more
- Bring some friends (up to 3)- Why not find a perfect excuse to meet up with your BFF to catch up on the gossip, spend some quality workout-time together and split the cost of personal training? Get in shape for your holiday or wedding, pick a time that’s convenient for you, motivate your friends and stick to a pattern by working-out together.
- One to One Personal Training £40 per session: Training sessions are tailored specifically for you and your exercise preferences for maximum benefit. (Book 10 sessions for £350 and save £50 – Includes workout plans, ongoing nutrition advice, calorie calculations and food diary, no gym membership or equipment necessary.)
- Small Group Personal Training £45 per session: Love working out with your BFF’s or that special someone in your life? Don’t have a membership at the same gym? Can’t make it to a class? Split the cost by training in small groups of two to four – support, encourage and join in the fun with your friends, with exercises and workouts designed for your preferences. Train together with customised exercises and workouts for each of you, learn new workouts to perform together and how to support each other as you work towards your goals. (Includes workout plans, ongoing nutrition advice, calorie calculations and food diary.)