Noun- the branch of philosophy which deals with questions of beauty and artistic taste.
Beauty is in the eye of a beholder and a welcome by-product of a healthy diet and regular exercise can often be a change in our physical appearance or body composition and the way we appear to others. If you’ve ever seen a picture on Instagram of a fitness model you’ll be familiar with the feeling of helplessness and being left wondering how you could ever possibly look so fit and healthy. The answer is simply regular programmed or logical training and nutrition relative to the individual designed to provide a certain physiological developmental outcome- “you are what you do” is as relevant as “you are what you eat”.
Terms like “fit”, “skinny”, “lean”, “muscle tone”, “bodybuilding” and “getting abs” are used daily when people talk about their fitness goals but how often do we stop and think about what the functional implications are for moving towards a desired physical state and plan a road map towards achieving it? A lot of people simply want to look “better” and feel more confident in their own skin. How do we know what works and how do we keep on track when it seems impossible that the desired change could ever happen?
NBNC will help you plan, track and implement a tailored program designed to change the way you look and feel about yourself, support you to train on a curve that will maximise the changes in your body composition and progress you towards your goals- whether it’s getting lean to look good on the beach, building specific muscles to change the way you look in a new outfit or a complete body transformation, we will study every single facet of your diet, exercise and lifestyle, act as your personal trainer and support you every day and every step of the way until you are who you want to be. We know it’s possible, we know the shortcuts and we know you can do it too.
- Tailored weekly exercise session and nutrition plans.
- Programmes with training variety, tailored to your availability, preferences, available facilities and equipment.
- Bi weekly/ weekly/ fortnightly one to one personal training sessions tracking progress against goals, achievements and personal bests.
- Live online support from 8am- 8pm, 7 days a week about anything fitness or nutrition related.
- Calorie counting and macronutrient calculations.
- Meal planning and recipe ideas.
- Workout at home or in a local gym with free parking and great facilities.
- Daily contact with your trainer to keep you motivated and on track to achieve your goals and get you results!